For decades, Von Ruden’s Rol-Seal® Rotary Abutment hydraulic motors have been the preferred choice for designers throughout the world. They deliver:
• High starting torque of 92-94%.
• No load breakaway pressures typically at less than 10 PSI.
• Less torque “ripple” at low and high speeds.
• Dependable performance under adverse conditions.
• Many configurations allow for double ended shafting.
Today, we build a variety of models to meet most applications. And to simplify your design project, we also build compatible motor brakes and planetary gear boxes. For applications where concerns for precision and repeatability are paramount, our line of Axial Vane hydraulic motors is also available. If you need technical or other data on Rol Seal® motors that is not on this site, or if you would like our recommendations or any other assistance, please consider us at your service.