Motors & Systems
ROL-SEAL HYDRAULIC MOTORS
Unique rolling abutment design offers smooth low speed, high torque with a proven measurable difference. Compare with all others – gerotor, piston, and gear.
- Higher starting torque.
- Increased vehicle gradeability.
- Less torque “ripple”.
- Less torque “droop” at high speed.
- More useable speed over entire range.
- Double-ended shaft capability.
AXIAL VANE HYDRAULIC MOTORS
The ultimate hydraulic design for smooth, precise, repeatable positioning applications such as robotics.
- Accurate, repeatable positioning.
- Case drain leakage is so low that a servo valve can easily control speed and position.
- Mechanically and hydraulically “stiff.”
- Smooth slow-speed operation.
- High starting torque.
- Fewer wearing parts, exceptional life.
OVERHUNG LOAD ADAPTERS
Complete line of overhung load adapters to meet the demands of agricultural, mobile and industrial applications.
- Keyed / splined shafts
- Higher side / thrust loads.
- Increase motor or pump life.
- Standard duty / heavy duty bearings
- Special or SAE “A”, “B”, “C”, “C-C” mounts
HYDRAULIC MOTOR BRAKES
Von Ruden rear-mounted, normally on, wet friction disc-type brakes for Rol-Seal and Axial Vane motors. Prevent creep under high static load, or where positive locking of motor shaft is required. Choice of torque capacity.